Friday, January 04, 2008

Conversations with Daisy

Last night during her bath I asked Daisy, "What does the cow say?" (A silly little game we play, where I go through the animals, and Daisy usually gives the right answer.)

This time she paused for awhile and then answered, "What does Elise say?" (her good friend whom she saw earlier that day.) A few minutes later she added, "What does Hen say?" (Hen is another good friend.)

I thought it was pretty cool, the way she changed the rules of the game. So I asked her what Mama and Dada say, as well, and here are some of my favorite answers. According to Daisy, Mama says, "Hello, Pussy!" and "Bath!" And Dada says (I kid you not), "Boobies."

Daisy also counted how many Dadas she has, pointing to Mark and proclaiming, "One, two, three, four, five Dadas!" (She told me I have six boobies as well.)

Another conversation, between Mark and Daisy:

Mark: What is that, Daisy? (pointing up)
Daisy: Lights!
Mark: Is it the sun?
Daisy: NOT the sun!

That just cracks me up. (Until two days ago she referred to indoor lighting as "the sun.")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snicker* Maybe you need to talk to Dadas....

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home