Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Compassion

Tonight as I was putting Daisy to bed, I mentioned to her that I thought I was getting her cold and I might have to take some medicine. She started insisting, "Mama, go get your medicine! Mama, go get it for you!" She was so insistent that she would barely tolerate me going through my goodnight ritual with her. I said goodnight and left the room, but soon she was calling on the monitor, "Mama, did you take your medicine? Mama, did you take your medicine?" I had to go back into her room and assure her I had taken it. She seemed satisfied and said, "Goodnight, Mama." She hasn't peeped since. It is awfully good to see such lovely concern for others blossoming in my little girl.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Lil Sarah was very concerned about the boo-boo on my heel this morning, and insisted on applying ice to it. The "boo-boo" was actually the dry skin on my heel, I guess I need a pedicure.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home