Monday, February 06, 2006

Blog Problem

I am having a problem with this blog; I wrote to the support email address but I haven't heard anything from them yet, and I'm wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem and can advise me? The problem is that some of the comments people write are not appearing on the blog...or, they appear and immediately disappear. On one post, I wrote a reply to a comment I saw, and when the blog came back up, my reply was now appearing, but the comment I was replying to was gone. On another post, someone wrote in and her comments appeared, but the previous comment was now gone. I can't figure out why, since there weren't a ton of comments on this post--just four. (Well, actually, there had been six yesterday, but when I looked at it today, two were randomly gone and there were now four.) I asked the people whether they had deleted their own comments, but this was not the case. So....???? Has this happened to anyone else, and does anyone know why, or what to do?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try using Xanga. :)

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mita said...

I hope the problem is fixed now. The world is indeed a sadder, darker place without the wisdom offered by my vomit chunk post.

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so it's not me -- the problem is actually with Blogger. I wasn't sure.

One of the reasons I like LiveJournal is, you can reply to comments -- so you can actually have conversations with people, sort of.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Yeah...Blogger says the problem should be solved now, at least! They had some outages over the weekend, I guess, starting on Friday. Thanks for writing!! (Livejournal looks cool--maybe I'll start a blog there, too.)

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home