Sunday, November 04, 2007

Daisy's third ad

Hello! Daisy's third ad is now out; she is on p. 26 of the Macy's Veterans Day Sale catalog. I am really in need of some copies of the catalog, so if you or anyone you know might have gotten this one, I would greatly appreciate it if you could put it aside for me. I would also really love any copies of the Gift Guide (the one where she's on p. 80 wearing a plaid dress and headband). I have only one each of these two catalogs, and it just isn't enough! The cat could rip them; a crease could appear down the middle of her face; or I could, you know, misplace it. I will only feel secure when I have THREE copies of each catalog she has been in. You have more important things in your lives to worry about, I realize; but if you happen to see this catalog, or if you think someone you're related to or friends with might have it, and it isn't too much of an inconvenience, then you would have my greatest appreciation for obtaining it for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home