Saturday, October 20, 2007

Daisy in Macy's

Hi all,
My friend and colleague told me this morning that Daisy is in the Macy's catalog--I believe she said on p.8, under "Everyday Values." Unfortunately, I don't seem to be getting the catalogs in the mail, though I've tried requesting them. So I would really appreciate it if any of you out there who might get the catalog could look for Daisy for me! I really want a copy (I think my friend will probably give me her catalog, but, you know, it'd be nice to get my greedy little hands on a few pictures). She's wearing a shirt that says "Wild Child" (amusingly enough--this child is so un-wild that she still hasn't taken her first independent step, at 15 months) and pants that look sort of like leopard-print, but the print is actually made up of little hearts. And she's wearing wee pink shoes.
EDIT: The catalog is "Macy's West," meaning all the western states get it.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Daisy is an "Everyday Value"?? Looking forward to seeing the pic of Miss Daisy--the clothes sound cute.

Will see if there are any Macy's catalogs in tomorrow's delivered papers... good luck getting more copies!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Mita said...

Sarah--do you know whether the brochure is just local to San Francisco ... or if it's national?

9:32 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Hi Mita!
It's "the Macy's West" catalog, which includes all the western states. So-- you would get it in So. Cal or in Washington, your two locales, if you get the Macy's catalog!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Thank you, Katherine! Yes, I should have mentioned that the ad may appear in the paper, too. It probably will, in fact, so if anyone gets the Chronicle, please check the Macy's ads for me, thankyouthankyouthankyou.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I looked through the Chronicle and couldn't find anything. Am I missing it? Will keep looking :)

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

update, I didn't find anything in the Chron either. Does the catalog say "Macys West" on the cover? Will let you know if I get it through any source (we occasionally get Macys catalogs in the mail even tho we are not subscribers).

7:28 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Hi all, thanks for helping me look! You're right, Jennifer, she wasn't in the Chronicle today. I will change my post accordingly. But she is definitely in the catalog. I'm not sure what it says on the cover because I haven't seen it yet!! I should get to see a copy tomorrow, hopefully.

7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHH! Why can't I find the catalog on the website? I haven't received the mailing either - GRRR! Can't wait to see you Daisy!!!!! xo marina & lulu

6:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

It JUST went up on the Macy's website! If you go to macy's.com and click on catalogs, it's the "Great Gatherings" catalog. I am so excited. Daisy's first ad! I think I'll post again with the link. Thanks for all the comments, friends!!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home