Monday, September 17, 2007

A bit odd, really

Daisy does not like going upstairs. She only likes going downstairs, and she wants VERY BADLY to go down them. This becomes problematic when you are already at the bottom of the stairs.

At first, she crawled up stairs contentedly enough. I really don't know where things started to go off the tracks. Now, she'll sit at the bottom of them, whining and kvetching, because she wants you to carry her up them and then help her walk down them. If you insist that she crawl up the stairs herself, she'll crawl up one step, grudgingly, and then insist on going down. And the whole time she's saying, "Down! Down! DOWN!" A very imperious miss. Why did I think I had such an easygoing baby? Why, why, why, will someone remind me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe she gets it from her auntie. ;-)

Apparently, as a small child, I had a thing for stairs. (sorry about that).

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home