Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Duh

Okay. I am less obsessed with Scramble now. Remember how I posted that I was proud of myself for coming in 9th in a room of 300 players? I was convinced there were all these amazingly sharp Scramble players out there, these super-mega-Boggly-geeks that I should only be so lucky as to crack into the top 25. Weeellll... I have since discovered the "word hints" clickie. There it was, sitting right in front of my face, but being me, I never thought to CLICK on it. It would seem that when you click this clickie, free words appear and help you increase your score. It points out patterns on the board that you didn't see by yourself. You don't have an infinite number of these cheaties, but you get some points towards them every day (apparently).

The first time I used this button, even sparingly, I came in first in the Live Games. I think I see how it works now. Duhhhh.

It feels all spoiled for me now. And to think I was using my actual BRAIN! What a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home