Friday, December 26, 2008

Make believe

Okay, I am not delusional, I realize almost no one will find this interesting--probably just Mark and I. But it shows Daisy's new fairy house (courtesy of Gommy Susan) and is a great example of all the make-believe she's been doing lately, which I will want to remember one day. It's been so great--she really does entertain herself for long periods of time with these rambling narratives. She does the different characters' voices, and they say funny things (not that I understand all of it, which is part of why I find it so charming). I enjoyed the way one of the characters said, "I'm pleased that you're here!" in this one. I also think it's funny that she has the characters talk to each other and then she'll say, "...said the witch," or "said" whoever, like the whole thing is a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home