Saturday, December 06, 2008

Daisy and her pigtails on the Channel 2 News!

...only for about five seconds, but still. It's from our day at the Conservatory of Flowers, checking out the train exhibit. You have to wait till 1 minute and 25 seconds into the clip to see the pigtails close up. Oh yeah, and that unkempt woman holding her is me. I am so out of it these days that I didn't even notice there were any cameras in the room, and I would never have seen this except that a nice woman from my old Kaiser parents' group apparently recognized me, remembered me, and emailed me this footage:

http://www.ktvu.com/video/18193412/index.html

1 Comments:

Blogger Mita said...

oh wow. Good eye that Kaiser woman has!!!!

That exhibit looks like it must have been tons of fun for la Daze. :-)

We should get in touch this week some time!!!!!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home