Sunday, November 23, 2008

I don't believe this

After months and months of a perfect sleeping routine, we seem to have hit another bad time. This time it's not like any of the other times. She has been going into her crib happily enough at bedtime, but then not going to sleep. Tonight she sang the alphabet song at the top of her lungs for about ten minutes. Then she started yelling other things, such as "My elbow hurts" and "I want to be naked in bed." I finally went in and kissed the fake boo-boo on her elbow, thinking it might help. She looked so tired, it was like she could barely keep her eyes open while I was talking to her. So imagine my surprise when five minutes after I left she started screaming, "My elbow hurts again!" Really, that has to be the lamest procrastination device EVER.

She is still yelling and it's almost 9.

EDIT: Okay, that was funny. She just yelled, "Mama, come back here! You're going too far!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home