Monday, December 01, 2008

Picture time

At Mark's family's Thanksgiving--two Daisys

A rare shot of Daisy and me

Even rarer, pictures of the whole family together


A second Thanksgiving with my family in Fort Bragg--Daisy on Hannie's lap while Hannie reads to her!

The ever-popular "Gommy Sushi" with two girls

I love this picture because it includes both our menorah and a picture of my grandmother and namesake, Judith (I am Sarah Judith)

Getting ready for a day out in Fort Bragg, with matching bear hats

Cousins in fancy costumes


Dancing in the kitchen to the Monkees

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sari --

Great photos! I got misty because of your remark about the menorah and the pic of Judith. Did you know that Judith's friend Frieda Jacobson named her daughter after Judith when Judith was about 20? I remember being introduced to this young Judy when I was a kid in Cleve and thinking that my very impressive mama must have been just as impressive as a girl.

Sorry for the disaster of Thanksgiving, especially because you were looking forward to it and made yummy stuffing and undertook that hellish drive.

Let me know what you and Mark think of Vagabond. As for Micki and Maude, I'm jealous that you get to hear Ann Reinking say "She's so demented!" It's one of my alltime favorite movie lines. She delivers it with such pizzazz. And speaking of favorite lines, this is what Bart Simpson says in the aftermath of Santa's Little Helper falling in love -- "Hey, a small dog just fell out of Santa's girlfriend!"

1:24 AM  
Blogger Haddayr said...

These photos are great -- thank you so much!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home