Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rare pictures of me and my new hair

Soooo... no one ever takes pictures of me. I am always the one behind the camera. Come to think of it, I'm the only one in my family who HAS a camera (I mean, my parents don't take pictures and neither does Mark's mom). I have been given a hard time about not being in any pictures, but it's not deliberate; it's, again, that no one ever takes my picture. So this weekend I made a point of asking my mom to take a few pictures of me. They came out awwwwwwwwful. But here they are-- if only to make the point that I AM willing to be in pictures.
PS Yes, I know, I need new jeans. I am not trying to be all '80s ripped jeans look. I just need new jeans, and this is what I was lounging around my mom's house in.



7 Comments:

Blogger Mita said...

Hot mom!!! I love the new cut!!!!!!

12:37 PM  
Blogger specules said...

Indeed, I love the do, too! Really flattering on you.

Are you sure you aren't trying to match Mark with the pants? :-)

10:50 PM  
Blogger specules said...

Oh btw, that last photo of you is PREMIUM. It should be your facebook profile pic.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Thanks, guys! And maybe I'll take your advice on the Facebook pic. I don't have many to choose from that actually have MEEEE in them.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Ohhh... you were kidding!! Hahahahaha. Yeah, I put that last one up as a joke. I was going to write some witty caption about what happens when I ask people to take my picture. But, see, I never got around to the being witty part... 'cause I'm tired.

8:43 PM  
Blogger specules said...

No I wasn't kidding! I love doofy pictures of people.

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the new cut, too!

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home