Saturday, August 22, 2009

Two ladies starting school

Just a note for my blog: Daisy is starting preschool at the same time as I'm starting my Counseling Psychology program! Today we went to a preschool playdate and met a bunch of other families and kids who will be attending the same school as Daisy. And just last Thursday was my orientation for my new Master's program. So, the two of us, mother and daughter, are embarking on a schooling adventure at pretty much the same moment. We'll see how it goes.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to both of you!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you're both going to shine!

Love,
Jenny

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very exciting! I got your message and I will be writing you back via email soon. When will you two be starting school?--Melissa

9:58 AM  
Blogger Shonnie Brown said...

Hi Sarah,

This is Shonnie--your mom's friend in Healdsburg. I wanted to wish you good luck in your Counseling Psychology program. That is what I have my M.A. in. I have been practicing as an MFT since 1993 now. Where are you going to school?
P.S. All of us in Healdsburg love your mom's stories and photos about Daisy.

11:08 AM  
Blogger specules said...

Ah, a new chapter in life. Best wishes to you both!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Thanks, everyone! I am starting classes TOMORROW, if you can believe it (Tuesday the 25th). I have my Lifespan Development class then, and Wednesday is Multicultural Approaches to Counseling, and Thursday is Theory and Practice of Counseling. Shonnie, I am going to school at USF (the University of San Francisco). I'd love to ask you questions about the MFT life sometime!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home