Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My cell phone's back

Hey la, hey la... it's gonna save my reputation... if I were you I'd take a permanent vacation... lalalalala.

Actually, I never found my old cell phone, but thanks to Arwen's advice, I inquired at Cingular and found I was eligible for a new free phone, anyway (this is something that never would have occurred to me to ask about, so Arwen needs to be thanked for the idea!!). Phone number and voice mail and everything should be the same, so... you can call me again. If you want to.

8 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Really? --why?

9:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

PS
I guess I just created an ad for Cingular on my blog... I should get some royalties.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

I forgot! D'oh!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Mita said...

Oh wow. You're so lyrically playful.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Mita said...

Hey la, hey la, my cell phone's back ...

Oh man, it's seriously stuck in my head ...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

I know. The same thing happened to me. I should never have started that song!

12:50 PM  
Blogger arweena said...

yay! glad i could be of some ass-is-tance (even if it wasn't heavy lifting...)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

You definitely were. And I can certainly understand why you couldn't do heavy lifting at that particular point--cf "Stomach Aliens"!!

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home