Friday, April 27, 2007

Oh God...so funny

I mean, some of this is definitely accurate. But if "The Trooper" by Iron Maiden tells me how I feel about life, then, well, I'm not so sure I can go on.

LJ Friends Meme by coolerq

• You must tell 7 people about this game.
Mark is the one that you love.
Bob is one you like but can't work out.
• You care most about Mita.
Arwen is the one who knows you very well.
Amy is your lucky star.
I Can See Clearly Now is the song that matches with Mark.
Amazing Grace is the song for Bob.
It Ain't Me Babe is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
• and The Trooper is the song telling you how you feel about life
Take this quiz

3 Comments:

Blogger Mita said...

Awww. :-)

And hahahaha. My results suggest that this meme isn't exactly the MOST reliable one out there. I mean, I'm pretty sure that Ray Parker Jr's Ghostbusters doesn't tell me how I feel about life ...

If there's something strange
In the neighborhood
who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Mita, you are soooo in denial. Whenever I think of you, I start hearing the Ghostbusters theme in my head. I mean, it's sooooo you.

What are your other results?

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mita said...

Okay, okay, you got me. I mean, don't you agree that life would be AWESOME if you could trap all bad mojo in a tiny little box? AND have a name like Egon?

So, supposedly, I love you know who. My friend Rob is the one I like best but it can't work out--which I guess makes SOME sense, as he's gay (though I don't like him in THAT way at all). I care most about you :-). I picked people I work with for the next two because they were in my head ... so that didn't work out right. The songs ... the one for Rob ("Inmates") definitely didn't work out as it's a song about a woman who keeps going back to this guy who can't commit to her ... which, hrm, might have worked for you know who, but definitely not for Rob. Oh and I had "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" for my mind ... which ... I wish.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home