Friday, February 08, 2008

This morning

In her high chair, while I was preparing her breakfast, Daisy yelled loudly, "I likes toast! I likes berries! I likes dancing!"

Her new thing seems to be, "OHHH, NICE!!!" said the way--I don't know--you might comment on a great play in a sports game you're watching. I guess Mark and/or I must say this without being aware of it. Sometimes it is a comment on something spontaneous that happens, or sometimes the comment is attached to a noun--so, for example, she opened her Richard Scarry book last night and said, "Ohhh, nice book!" It is said very loudly and enthusiastically. This morning she said to a plastic penguin, "OHHHH, NICE PENGOS!!!" Pengos is her word for penguin.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah! I just read this and the previous post! I haven't seen Daisy, or you, for so very long. As soon as you are well we must get together!!!!
I want to witness all her language skills. She sounds like a little joy. Just a little joy.

Fran

5:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Thank you, Fran! Email coming shortly....

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home