Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Overheard just now

Mark (prompting Daisy): Dada loves...?

Daisy: Daisy!

(correct answer, beams of approval)

Mark (prompting again): Daisy loves...?

Daisy: Fans.

Mark (trying again): Daisy loves...?

Daisy: Fans. Go round and round.

************************
It is true. Daisy loves ceiling fans.

She is starting to say "I love... [fill in the blank]." So far, her most popular answer IS, indeed, "I love Dada." However, she has also said "I love" the following things:

birds
water
Elmo
pengos (penguins)
ceiling fans

All true, by the way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at this. Daisy and I spent a lot of time turning fans (and fan lights) on and off at my house last weekend. If the fan was on high she became a little distressed, but if you ask her, she can tell you that fans are best in hot weather. We definitely established that. M.B.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home