Thursday, February 21, 2008

I guess this sounds right. But does it?




You Are a Question Mark



You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning.

And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.



You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more.

You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.



Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.

(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)



You excel in: Higher education



You get along best with: The Comma

3 Comments:

Blogger Mita said...

I'm a question mark too! (of course!)

And I just got your e-mail and promise to write/call soon.

<3,
Mita

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I am really think this, but it said I am a comma--the one thing I thought was interesting is that it said I got along with question marks!

Melissa

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are a question mark. Sounds like you :)

AMD

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home