Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daisy and the Bad Night

Daisy was up at 12:30 last night, crying and screaming. Mark went in and got her back to sleep; then he returned to bed, and fifteen minutes later, she was screaming again. I went in and got her back to sleep... I remember that it was 2:45 when I returned to bed, and about 3 or 3:15 when she started screaming again. Mark went in again. The rest is kind of blurry, but he said she was up for good at 5:30. After that, we took turns spending time with her and taking short naps. We are both horribly tired now, and we don't understand how Daisy keeps going on so little sleep. I truly hope that this was just a weird night and that she'll be back on track tonight. The world just does not look the same after a Bad Night.

And now I had better balance this negative post with something cheerful about The Girl... let's see. Well, she is very funny. I have a video of her singing "When the Saints Go Marching In" that reduces us to tears of laughter every time. She sings the whole song pretty accurately, but inserts extra "Oh Lords"... so it's like, "Oh Lord, I want to be in that number, Oh Lord, when the saints go marching in, oh Lord." She can do three verses! And she could probably do more, but we don't know any more.

I have been to Best Buy four times, and to Wolf's Camera once, to try to figure out why I can't upload video from my camera. If it ever gets solved, I will try to post some videos of Daisy. She's almost two and I still haven't figured this out.

Mark's annual college dinner is tonight and I am just so tired. I hope I will make it. Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger specules said...

What kind of video camera do you have? I'm curious to try to help you upload your video if you'd like.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home