Sunday, June 01, 2008

Daisy singing

Daisy runs around the house singing songs and it is verrrry cute. So I have been wanting to record it for posterity. The problem is that usually, when I turn on the camera, she comes running over and says, "I wanna watch Daisy!" and doesn't understand that first I have to FILM something and then she can watch it. Anyway, though, with much effort, I got a sort of decent recording of her version of "Animal Crackers in my Soup," the Shirley Temple song.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger specules said...

Goddamn the girl has words!
Glad you got the video working!

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she really has the inflections of shirley down pat

2:29 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Heh!

Yeah, the video is working SORT OF now... the visual isn't so good but at least the audio is finally working.

Now if only I could convince Daisy not to crawl on my lap and get behind the camera every time I try to film her....

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She's even got the Shirley Temple vocal "squeaks" in the right places! :o)

Jenny

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home