Friday, December 26, 2008

This is the first Christmas I have wanted to play with Daisy's toys

Okay, that was a little misleading: I have been playing with Daisy's toys. A lot. I photographed a few of them--gifts from Gommy Susan, mainly (she also got fabulous gifts from many others). I did not buy these things... but I can play with them. And I will. (When Daisy is sleeping--don't worry, she's monopolizing them during the daylight hours.)

Daisy loves fairies and merry-go-rounds--so Daisy's grandmother gave her a fairy dollhouse with a FAIRY MERRY-GO-ROUND (did you know they made such a thing?). And yes, that is a fairy river and bridge, and a little mushroom table and chairs, and a fairy hammock for the fairies to sleep in.


Daisy's new Mole Sisters book and the Mole Sisters themselves, holding hands

Daisy got a tea set and utensils, pretend food, and an adorable Calico bunny family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home