Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Jinxing myself, but oh well

Lately, my early rising Daisy has been sleeping until 8, then talking happily in her crib till 8:30; then, I can put books into her crib with her, and she stays happily reading until 9:15 or so. !!!!! Now, if only I didn't have a crashing case of insomnia, I'd have no reason to be sleep-deprived.

Also complicating matters is the fact that I have her signed up for some early morning activities (like a 9 AM swimming class, which she loves). I picked that time because she was getting up so early, we might as well have something to do. I'd try to switch times, except in the back of my mind, I'm also mindful that she starts preschool in September and will have to be there by 8:30 at the latest... so I don't think I should get too used to this schedule, lovely though it is.

I guess what's going to end up happening is that she'll go to bed earlier, to adjust to getting up earlier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home