Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two stories from Gommy

Daisy's Gommy asked me to share these... I hope I get them right.

1)(This one actually penned by Gommy): "Here's the story about Daisy's first aphorism: I was singing the Brahms lullaby and I suppressed a burp. She said, "Gommy did you burp?" I said, "Yes, Daisy, I did." Daisy laughed and said, "Gommy,you shouldn't burp with a song in your mouth!"

2) Gommy was leaving town after spending two days with Daisy, and she stopped to pick up a bagel. Now, Gommy is always pretty tired and drained when she leaves us, after spending lots of quality time with Daisy, so she did not notice anything was wrong when she asked the man at the counter for a "Sesame Street bagel." Everyone laughed at her, and she still didn't know what she had said--until another customer told her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home