Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Addendum

I forgot to add the fifth thing wrong with our First Foto birth announcements, as outlined in my post here: http://sarahgossblog.blogspot.com/2006/08/count-them-please.html

They are in blue, which in First Foto land signifies that Daisy is a boy (not that I put any credence in the pink-blue girl-boy color scheme, of course; it's just that in cataloguing the things they did wrong, it's worth mentioning that they decided she was a boy and accordingly color-coded her announcement in blue).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like blue better! Although I did have a pink room at one point when I was little... but I put no credence in blue for boys and pink for girls since girls look adorable in blue. Didn't even see the blue as a "mistake" on the birth announcement! (wonder if anyone else even thought of that--people?)

7:50 PM  
Blogger Mita said...

I don't think I would ever assume a baby's gender based on the color he or she were wearing. However, with the announcement, I admit that my first thought was boy ... I think because I knew that that's how those prefab kinds of things tend to be. OR--I've totally been brainwashed by the man (who also, apparently, dresses in blue).

1:19 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Oh, Sarah, I hope you are getting some rest. Make Mark do the jiggling and holding while you sleep!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Yeah, it's totally dumb for blue to be for boys... blue was always my favorite color as a young lass. But I thought it was worth mentioning because I know that's what First Foto does for boy announcements (puts them in blue), so it counts as another mistake they made!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home