Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fullerton!

We had a wonderful visit to our friends Amy, David, and Adele in Fullerton; here is one picture and I hope to upload more tomorrow when I have more energy. We had a good drive back today, although at the very end Daisy got carsick and threw up voluminously, so I had to change her and clean her carseat as best I could by the side of the road in downtown SF. I think the culprit was letting her drink milk in the car. Probably not such a good idea. Anyway! Here is an adorable one of Adele and Daisy dressed as fairies, and more tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh ick, i'm having flashbacks of Lulu's curdled milk barf episodes in the car! awful!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Ooooh yes, I thought of you, actually! Daisy had never been carsick before... oh my god, what a catastrophe. White barf EVERYwhere. Hey,we must be channeling each other's problems! Lulu had a bad night, Daisy got carsick... what's next?? :-)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great time in SoCal! Hope the carsickness is a one-off phenomenon!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home