Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Daisy recites "Tiny Tim"

This rhyme will be familiar to those who have taken Music Together classes. I think this is sweet so I can't help posting it. It's not just that Daisy memorized this rhyme-- it's the way she says it with such pronounced inflections and mannerisms! She gets really theatrical when she sings or recites and can imitate the sort of characteristic manners of the person (or recorded voice) she heard doing the original. I think maybe she's going to be an actor or performer of some kind-- like her dada. (I also think it's cute that she says "throap" at the end instead of "throat"-- she makes it rhyme with "soap," which totally makes sense!). Anyway, her skills in mimicry really impress me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Teacher said...

Oh the cuteness factor just grows and grows. My favorite part is the very beginning -- "You ready?"

Daisy will love the book and CD I have for her!!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

That's my favorite part too!!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

We can't wait to see the book and CD you got her.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home