Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life Changiness

I feel like I've been through a lot in the last couple days and I don't have much time right now to capture it, so here is my brief version. This weekend I attended two all-day workshops on going back to school and becoming a psychotherapist, which I'm seriously thinking about doing. I have drawn pictures with my left hand. I have held hands. I have reached into the "fertile void" of my "magic box" to try to find my inner strength. I have participated in an exercise in which we all made funny sounds and movements. I attended the Best of the East Bay show at the Oakland Museum and guarded the ladies' room door while Mark's KISS band changed in it. I physically prevented a woman dressed as C3PO from entering it and I interacted with Chewbacca. AND, I am very excited to report, Mark and I hung out with Krist Novoselic from Nirvana in the VIP staging area and he was totally, totally cool. Yeah. I should write more on that one. I think I'll create a longer post out of these tidbits, on my other blog probably, when I get a chance.

Oh, and this is the most surprising revelation of all from the weekend: I voluntarily went back to nursing Daisy, after almost having her weaned, because I MISSED IT. I don't think I know myself as well as I like to think I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home