Monday, June 23, 2008

Updatey post

Okay, I stink, in that I never posted the promised Fullerton pictures. I definitely let my life get away with me sometimes.

I think I have not posted in a bit, actually, because it's been a good period of time and I don't want to jinx it. Like, if I tell you that Daisy has been sleeping through the night really well (and going to bed without a fuss), I swear it will all be over with. TONIGHT. It ALWAYS happens, despite the silly superstitiousness of this point.

I am kind of happy right now. I think.

Oh no... I am watching JUNO, the scene where Jennifer Garner picks up the new baby. I am melting. I think I need another baby now, despite everything I've been saying.

The problem is that I change my mind ever day or so.

1 Comments:

Blogger specules said...

I cried during Juno at the delivery scene, maybe when Jennifer Garner holds the baby, too! Me! I think it was superhormones, as it was 2 wks after conception, hah. Yeah, I hear ya.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home