Sunday, September 07, 2008

Soooooo...

Daisy is on the front of a Leapfrog box this month--or at least, her head is. I am pretty sure they cropped her head off and stuck it onto another kid's body. It is kind of strange, not being sure, but... I am pretty sure that's not her body.

It's funny, because the photography studio mentioned that they often cut heads and stick them on bodies, but that it's usually the same kid's head and body. However, I know that advertisers sometimes match different kids' heads and bodies because I've seen it happen with my friend's daughter (her head has been on other bodies) and another woman I met whose baby has modeled told me she once found her daughter's body with another kid's head on it. I am sorry... this is all sounding rather grisly, isn't it? It's a strange world out there.

I can't find the image online anywhere, so I am obviously not posting it, but here are some other cute Daisies.




Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger specules said...

That IS strange! I hadn't considered that they would do that, but it makes sense given all the Photoshop disasters out there.

I love these pics. The last one kind of looks like a headshot for a book cover, doesn't it?

7:45 AM  
Blogger specules said...

Enjoy: http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

7:45 AM  
Blogger Mita said...

How weird!

But, yeah, beautiful photos. What did I tell ya?--SPECIAL!!!!

Do you know what leapfrog product it is?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Fantastic website, Deb!!! My fave is the Butt**ck website. I am so very, very immature.

Mita-- it should be the Fridge Wash and Go with magnetic vehicles.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

PS
Thank you for the compliments on the pictures! I like them. And yeah, I could totally see the last pic as the headshot for a book cover.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home