Tuesday, June 23, 2009

No cavities!!!

Daisy got a positive review at the dentist today--WHEW. She behaved very, very well and was patient for the whole inspection, cleaning, polishing, and fluoride. Not a fussy moment--she was better behaved than she is for us at her nightly tooth-brushing session. The dentist said she has no cavities, which is a big relief, and opined that kids inherit their teeth from the mother 80% of the time. I see no reason why this would be true, but I hope it is, because I have never had a cavity (and never needed a retainer, braces, or any form of correction of my teeth). I was very proud of Daisy today.

Then I went to jury duty, filled out a hardship form, and was excused. I knew I had to do it, but I was actually kind of disappointed. It might be interesting to be on a jury. This was a civil trial and I gleaned it might have had something to do with asbestos or another workplace hazards type of lawsuit. It would have met four days a week till July 31, however, and I don't see how I would have managed child care with that schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home