Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas Eve at Barbara and Andy Chiari's house (Mark's aunt and uncle). There is always delicious food and a lot of very kind company. The Chiaris are fabulous hosts. As for my pictures...I'm afraid I'm guilty of forgetting to take pictures of grownups. And I'm afraid I was also guilty of photographing the toddler girls more than anyone else. Woops! I'll be more balanced next time.

Daisy getting ready to go in to the party (I had to show off the cute green bows I put in her pigtails)


Daisy and the adorable Anya

Daisy and Anya pretending to explore a jungle and encounter various wild animals



Daisy and Kiki getting thrown in the air by their daddies


Daisy and Anya having fun with paper crowns




Andy and Ronan, his newborn grandson

Anna and Daisy's Cousin James

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home