Monday, December 21, 2009

Haha

As I reported earlier, Daisy has become fascinated by a children's Bible that she borrowed from our friend Robyn's apartment. Today she asked me to pretend I was Samson and she pretended to be David. Here is how it went.

David: What did you do today, Samson?

Samson: I washed my long hair and told Delilah never to cut it off, never never! What did you do today, David?

David: I went to ballet class.

Samson: Uhhh...no, David. Didn't you see your "friend" Goliath today?

David: I have a friend named Henry.

Samson: No, you see, you're David. We're pretending, remember? You tell me what David did today, not what Daisy did. Samson and David didn't go to ballet class.

David: Samson can't go to ballet class. He doesn't have any tights.

Yeeeeahh. This whole pretending to be characters thing is Daisy's idea, but she doesn't quite get it yet.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

After the Bible, you might want to read to Daisy THE MONSTER OF FLORENCE.

Just kidding. I wanted to ask if you have read THE MONSTER OF FLORENCE. ???

DAD

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home