Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Daisy is driving me insane right now

She lies in bed talking to herself nonstop, which would be okay, but she also makes a series of demands. Bring me this, bring me that, and it NEVER STOPS. It is nine o'clock and she's still doing it. ARG.

But that's not why I wanted to write this post. I wanted to report on a cute little thing she's been doing lately. She takes a book and pretends it's a photo album, then goes through it, pointing out all the pictures to one of her animals. Sooo, for example... she looks through One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish with one of her tub fish toys and she'll say, "This is you when you were just a little baby! This is you when you were in your mama's belly. This is you when you were being not so nice. Here you are crying because you just bumped your head." (All these comments apply to pictures that fit with them.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting. I don't recall if you did that as a child.

Gompy

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home