Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Okay, that really is a little weird

I posted yesterday that Daisy has started saying she hates things with holes, particularly blankets. During her horrible night terror episode the other night, she kept grabbing my blanket and flinging it off me, which was not much fun for me since I was cold. I was kinda hoping this antagonism toward holey blankets would calm down after she was finished with the night terror, and she did seem totally back to normal the next day.

But: this morning she asked to get in bed with us, and because she's been having a hard time lately, we said yes. I heard her asking Mark suspiciously, "Does Mommy have a hole-y blanket on her?" I had to throw the blanket away before she'd climb in and cuddle with me! She doesn't even care that the blanket is on ME, not her. She doesn't want it to be on me, either.

Ummm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home