Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pictures of the Dickens Fair

...the description of the day is the next entry. I am frustrated by the fact that when I try to post captions under photos, they come out all messed up... not in the place I'm intending to put them. That didn't used to happen, so I don't know what's up with Blogger's technology. So all I can do is post pictures without captions. They show: Christmasy Daisy; Daisy on her way to the Cow Palace; the Mother Goose and acrobats show we watched; Daisy going on the Wild Safari ride; people in period costume and some of the exteriors of the shops; a woman pushing an old-fashioned baby carriage, complete with a real baby inside dressed in a frilly bonnet and nightgown; the musical trio we watched and the look of rapt attention on Daisy's face when she listens to music (mixed with some fudge smeared on her face); and Gerald's book store!





















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe my great good fortune to see so many pictures of Daisy in the space of 2 days! You guys sure think up great events to take her to. M.B.

11:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I LOVE Daisy's new pig tail pom-poms! M.B.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home