Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Daisy helped me with Thanksgiving...

...by ripping up pieces of bread and putting them into a bowl. But mostly she carried on, singing crazy songs and doing crazy dances and knocking pieces of bread to the floor.

Me: Daisy, remember I need you to be my helper right now.

Daisy: Well, Mama, I am just trying to make you laugh.

Me: That's great, but mostly I need you to rip up the pieces of bread, not be a comedian.

Daisy (after a pause): A chameleon can change colors. Chameleons turn pink to blend in with the sunset.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my girl!
On the phone tonight, Daisy's big news: "I like lettuce now Gommy!"
M.B. (Proud Gommy)

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, she's becoming a serious student. (If you don't know how to answer, change the topic.")

Gompy

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it. -- Auntie Sam

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Gompy, I don't think she was changing the subject-- she heard "comedian" as "chameleon"!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home