Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Few Convos with Daisy Today

1. "Mommy, why do people always tell me I am cute and not that I am good? It is better to be good than cute."

2. "Mama, is it nice to crucify people?" (This was in response to my explanation of "The Ballad of John and Yoko," Daisy's new favorite song... she was asking me a million probing questions and I was trying to explain it.)

3. "Maybe I am proof-wet." (After touching my hair and noticing that her hand didn't get wet.)

4. "Mom! Dad! I want things to stay the same, but they keep getting more different." (This was yelled from bed, while she's trying to get to sleep. She has been yelling things of this nature from the bedroom for a few weeks now. I think when she's trying to sleep, that's when she gets her anxious philosophical thoughts. Reminds me soooooo much of me, but quite a bit younger than when all my existential angst started, which I remember as being around eight.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home