Friday, December 10, 2010

Oh dear...

My heart is brimming with love. Is it normal to be this fond of one's own kid? I have almost no complaints about her. The ones I do have are negligible... like, she walks slowly. She dawdles and smells the roses, so if you are in a hurry, she's not the best person to be with. I have a hard time thinking of other complaints, and that wasn't even a real one. She is such a great companion, in a good mood all day long, and it was a long (though fun) day. She is so mature. We picked her up at school, took her out to lunch, took her to the ballet; she was good in the first act, good during intermission, and good during the second act. Oh, and good all the way home. By "good" I mean cheerful, up for anything, chatty, and adaptable. She is so much fun. And she was exactly the same way last year, when she was only three, and we did all the same things. Oh, God. I can't be this lucky. Please please please don't let anything bad happen to her.
PS Pictures of our day are in the next entry

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know. . . . She thinks her grandpa is eight years old.


Gompy

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home