Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Daisy experienced her first Halloween. She was an eggplant. Our decision-making process on a costume was marvelously friction-free: I decreed that she would be an eggplant, and she agreed. I don't know how *scary* she was in her purple sack, with accompanying purple hood and sprig of green leaf at the top, but I do know that she terrified her father, who loathes the eggplant of all vegetables. I don't know why, since it's perfectly delicious.

I would post a picture of Daisy in her guise as The Barfing Eggplant (well, the spitting eggplant), but I can't until my computer is fixed. Brother.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we look forward to seeing la bella daisy as an aubergine! (brit/french-speak for eggplant)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Meghan said...

It's a guy thing. Dave hates eggplant too, to an illogical extent.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...but *I* like eggplant, and not only am I a guy but I was unambiguously included among the membership of the "manly man" table in the teachers' cafeteria at work.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Heh! Michael, if you ever read this, please dilate upon the concept of the "manly man's table" at your work.

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home