Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Unpredictable

Y'know...I don't think I am ever going to understand babies. Last night, Daisy went to sleep at 7:30 and slept all night without needing any help from us. We were a little freaked out, and at 7 AM, when we were still hearing silence from the monitor, Mark went in and checked on her. There she was, lying pleasantly and quietly awake in her crib, with no fussing. Not only that, but she also took a nap of more than an hour yesterday and is currently taking one today that's lasted more than an hour. ????? I am NOT going to jinx myself by assuming this is her new pattern; I realize now that I don't understand the first thing about how any of this works, and that what's true one day can be entirely untrue the next. Huh.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope this is the beginning of a pattern, and I hope you're able to catch up on some well-deserved sleep! (And thanks for saying you liked my pic of Alex in the bassinett :)

Hope to see you and Daisy soon.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Growth spurt?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Yes, I was thinking growth spurt, too. Or some combination of growth spurt and lingering colds. She has one again. It's so frustrating, listening to her struggling to breathe and not knowing how to help. We do all the things the doctor recommends, but she's still all clogged up. This leads to terrible sleeping.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home