Monday, July 09, 2007

Today I realized

that I had better stop swearing loudly in front of Daisy (usually this occurs in the car and is directed at other drivers); she really is listening

that Daisy has more or less outgrown baby food, would rather eat the same food we're eating, and is therefore almost not a baby anymore

that I really and truly want to get over some of my superstitions, like being unable to look at the number thirteen; I think all that not looking at it is just giving it more power, so I have been forcing myself to look at thirteens when they pop up, like on digital clocks or treadmill timers

that I am getting older (actually, technically, I realized that yesterday, when I saw a certain picture of myself)

and

that I haven't been blogging very often or very interestingly lately. Guess I'll work on that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have had to replace a certain word with "sugar." So yes, your pain is felt.

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home