Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Daisy vid

This one is a very tired Daisy fielding my annoying questions about the sections of the orchestra, and poking her bellybutton. She is OBSESSED with orchestras and with classical music right now. I wrote in my Youtube description that she did pretty well at the sections for a 24-month-old, but now I am realizing that I am not supposed to refer to her age by months anymore. I am supposed to say she is "two." But isn't that weird? I mean, there is such a world of difference between a kid who just turned two and a kid who is almost three. I know that on Aug. 20, I am going to be thinking, "She's 25 months old!" A hard habit to break, anyway.

This is but a small sampling of Daisy's vast orchestral knowledge... even if she does think the cello is in the "double bass" section, and the double bass is in the brass section. However, for you nay-sayers, she is right that the saxophone is in the woodwind section. I thought it was in the brass section, but I was wrong.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty amazing! Watch out for the next Leonard Bernstein!!!Way to go Daizelah! M.B. (Proud Gommy)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoebe would enjoy going to the symphony with Daisy sometime, I think!!

PS--the internet is doing something weird and saying the video is no longer available but you can still kinda see and watch the youtube behind a mostly black screen?

10:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Gosh, that's weird... thanks for letting me know, Adrienne. It should be back to normal now... but I'd be grateful if you'd tell me if there's still a problem!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute tummy! everythings looks aokay. Adrienne :)

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home