Sunday, January 18, 2009

Potty training, day 12

Just another quick update to say that it hasn't even been two weeks and Daisy seems to mostly have this thing down, peeing and pooping consistently in her potty. Today has been going great so far. I am SO ENCOURAGED. To think how despairing I was when we began! I actually was thinking we'd probably have to give up and go back to diapers because I just couldn't handle living life this way. I am so glad I didn't give up. See, this should teach me to be more patient. When I look back on it, it was really only the first 2-3 days that were hard--and I was already giving up.

GO DAISY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger specules said...

Yaaaaaayyy! That's inspirational. I know I'll have a lot of questions for you when the time comes. :-)

Yes, go Daisy!

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home