Monday, March 30, 2009

Complaining

Daisy has turned back into an early riser-- no more waking up at 8 or 8:30. She's been waking up between 6:30 and 7, and getting to sleep way too late (since her naps, for some reason, have also been late). I am tired, especially as I just made it through the third week in a row that my mom didn't come to help us out. This morning I noticed my bones hurt, in that way that happens when you are sleep deprived, and you start having flu-like symptoms. It kind of feels like your whole skin is bruised (I hope it isn't really the flu). I had a lot of trouble getting to sleep last night, in part because our neighbor was again playing his music too loudly, through 11:30. We have asked him to stop before, and complained to the landlord, but eventually he always starts doing it again. But the bigger problem is that I kept having sharp stabbing pains in my head, which I know are a result of my TMJ problem. I must be grinding my jaw and not being aware of it. The pains this time were worse than ever. Ugh. And I have a long, long day ahead of me. I am wallowing in a bit of self-pity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry you aren't feeling well. Maybe if you have time to check out my new blog it will cheer you up--I know pics of Daisy (the person) cheers me up :-)

bullydance.blogspot.com

I hope you feel better soon!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home