Monday, December 28, 2009

Daisy said the F word

I still have more Christmas photos to post. But I thought I'd break up the long string of sweet, innocent posts by telling you that DAISY SAID THE F WORD as clear as a bell this evening, and she used it perfectly in context, too. She said, and I quote, "Where is my toothbrush? F*ing crap!" It was like a scene from The Exorcist. When we asked her where she learned to say this, she pointed at Mark... and I am sure she learned it from him, too. I do not say that. Not sayin' I'm perfect, but that's not one of my expressions. I'll bet he said it while driving. I just tried to explain to Daisy about naughty words that you cannot ever say in public... dear God. Please don't let her say that at preschool or in front of another child or said child's parents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Haddayr said...

I, for one, am fucking horrified.

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home