Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Planner

Daisy has been making up all kinds of games lately. One of her games is to page through my yearly planner and say "My plan is...." on every page. I have a video of this and it's pretty funny, so I think I'll post it. On the first day of the game, the plans were really crazy, like to "get thrown in jail" and "get thrown in a garbage can." I really don't know where she got those. But today, her plans were to "eat cookies in the sky, eat cupcakes on the moon, and eat strawberries on the sun." Then she reversed the locations so that cupcakes were consumed on the sun and strawberries were consumed on the moon, "so they wouldn't be parted." After every page, she turns to me and says, "Is that a good plan?" And at the end she announced, "Those are all the plans I have. I don't have any more."

Now she is flipping through the planner and telling a story. Her stories are very wacky. Very. I can't follow it, but it features the following: "The temple came crashing down," something about Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer, and several mentions of "mere mortals," "breakable fingers," and the question, "How much do you weigh?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home