Thursday, January 25, 2007

Because Deb predicted I'd do it...

...and I am predictable:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Sari (my mom calls me this)
2. Mam (Mark calls me this)
3. Sarita (Arwen and AMD call me this)

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. sweatpants
2. a white long-sleeved shirt
3. socks that shrank in the drier and hardly fit on me; it took me like an hour to get them on, but I kept at it, because I really wanted to wear them. I have weird hangups about socks and there are certain socks I need to wear all the time, even if they don't technically fit me.

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. gentleness/kindness
2. depth/substance
3. a true connection

Three of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. read
2. watch my favorite movies
3. listen to music
Sorry these were boring answers, but I was being honest.

Three Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. more time to sleeeeeeeeeeep
2. alcohol
3. for a Magic Moving Fairy to pick up all my stuff and magically move it to our new apartment for us.

Three pets you had/have:
1. Claude, a psychotic devil-cat, hated by most, loved by us
2. Kerouac, a pudgy angel-cat
3. Butterscotch, a poor white-and-tan mouse who ran in her wheel all day and then died after a year, because mice don't live very long. It broke my young heart.

Three people who will fill this out:
1. Me
2. Me
3. Me

Three things you did last night:
1. Finished _Little Children_, by Tom Perrotta. That was a fun, pageturning read, must say.
2. Watched Pt.1 of season finale of "Top Chef," my favorite TV show
3. Rocked the baby to sleep after her THIRD night waking (and to think I was so naive I thought we were past all that)

Three things you ate today:
1. a pineapple, banana, and mango smoothie
2. pesto
3. HEALTHY, organic cheese puffs. (Ha.)

Three people you Last Talked To:
1. Mark
2. Mom
3. my friend Nicole, who has the two most adorable little brown-haired, brown-eyed girls (like mine!)

Three Things You’re doing tomorrow:
1. Taking care of my baby
2. Packing for my impending move
3. Reading Matt's novel

Three Favorite Holidays:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Christmas
3. Arbor Day

I am so impressed with Deb for picking Labor Day.

I hope Deb reads this so she can see I did, indeed, do it! (Oh, and yeah--Deb's right about the random capitalization on this questionnaire. Bizarro!)

4 Comments:

Blogger specules said...

Yay, I'm clairvoyant.

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the idea of the Magic Moving Fairy! She waves her wand, and WHOOSH! You're all moved! If only.

We love Claude too! You can't say he doesn't make himself known, and once you learn to play by his rules, he's really a big old softie...

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was sooooo for Marcel through the whole series. He was definitely robbed. Boo!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Sarah Goss said...

Cousin Rache-- ME too! I thought I was the only one rooting for Marcel. I just hated how clique-y and bullying those other guys were. YUCK. Cousins mjust think alike
:-)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home