Sunday, July 15, 2007

Anniversary and birthday

I meant to mention this in the last post: my anniversary with Mark, July 14, is also Arwen's birthday (and we are the same age, less than two months apart); and Arwen's anniversary with Dave, May 24, is my birthday. I think it's also accurate to say that she and Dave have been together ten years, too, though hopefully she'll correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I think those are some pretty big coincidences. (I am on Elaine's side in "Seinfeld," in the argument with Rava in the elevator in which Rava says there are no big or small coincidences, just coincidences, and Elaine maintains there ARE big and small coincidences.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Bastille Day Sarita and more importantly, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. I hope you and Mark had a great weekend.

AMD

6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home