Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What an innovative young artist

Daisy is making a drawing with Gommy in the corner of the room while I grade papers and I just heard her announce, "It's Cubism!" Then, a second later, she said she was going to draw with the CAPS of the pens, not the pens themselves. I am so impressed. This girl is definitely going to invent some new form of art soon.

Or she's going to be a nudist. I suppose this is a phase a lot of two-year-olds go through. She does not like clothes. Because we make her wear clothes when she leaves the house, she does not want to go out. She also wants other people to be naked, unfortunately; she has told me repeatedly to get naked, though I refuse. Last night we told her she could take her clothes off after she finished her dinner and she yelled, "Yay! I love being naked!"

I find it hard to believe I ever went through this phase, myself. I didn't even like taking my socks off. I have photos of myself at 2 or 3 sitting in the sandbox in our backyard, wearing socks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Haddayr said...

There is nothing stopping her from being a cubist nudist.

The sky's the limit!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think she gets the nudist thing from me. -- Auntie Sam ;-)

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home