Saturday, September 26, 2009

Last but not least...

...I thought I had blogged about this little thing, but apparently I never did: one day when I picked Daisy up from school, she said to me, "I am crying tears of happiness." I know it might seem like she was happy because she was getting picked up, but I really don't think that was all of it. She was in a great mood after school, and happy to see me and her friends, of course (she was doing something with Henry and Eli that day). But I honestly think she was happy at school prior to seeing me, and that the "tears of happiness" were a general emotion she was experiencing. More often now she will say to us, "I love school" or "I love my teachers."

Hahahaha-- Daisy is reading to herself on the potty (something she can do for endless amounts of time, in privacy) and I just heard her saying, "More feeling! Keep trying! You're getting it!" (Something that's happening in a book.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is always correct to remove boogers or to advise the possessor of the booger to do. Civilization depends on taking a clear stand on grooming. Also, if you don't remove them for Daisy, she will resent you when she grows up. Sometimes living in the moment takes a back to seat to propriety and predictive psychology.

It was great having lunch on Tuesday!

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home